You can only do your best when you feel your best—mentally, physically and emotionally. We get it, and that’s why we support you and your family with thoughtful resources any time you need them.
McDermott was the first firm to allow associates to use billable hours for well-being activities such as mindfulness meditation, yoga and other ongoing Firm-sponsored well-being programs.
And our commitment to your health doesn’t end there. Here you can:
- Connect with coaches, therapists and psychiatrists through text-based chat and video, as well as board-certified medical providers available 24/7
- Find emergency backup child or elder care
- Use Milk Stork breast milk storage and shipping if you travel
- Take new parent classes and on-demand virtual tutoring programs for older children
- Access budgeting programs, student loan refinancing tool
New services and tools are always added based on what our employees need because we know that you work better when life’s stresses don’t get in the way. And we truly value your whole-life satisfaction. So, we’re here to support you within and outside the office.